Blitz The League 3 is one of the most desired football games fans would love to play on the upcoming PS5 system. The cool storylines, hard hits, and crazy injuries would look even more amazing with the new graphics the PS5 system would allow. Madden has been the major football game for years, but it is beyond time for something new and exciting to be released. Hopefully the upcoming NFL 2K arcade game will be everything fans hoped for.
Blitz The League 3 Wishlist
- More Teams-Yessir! More teams=more captains. I believe this the strength of the series, so I would love to see more captains and learn about their strengths and weaknesses.
- More playable characters. Part one of the Blitz The League series gave you more options in stories. Blitz The League 1 gave you a rookie story and a veteran story to play throughout campaign mode. Unfortunately, Blitz The League 2 focused soley on Kid Franchise. I love the idea of Kid Franchise, but come on the guy was 6’0, 180lbs and could play just about every position. In what lifetime??? Give us different characters for the positions that require more size.
- More Gear-This is one area the game needs a huge update on. Let’s be honest here. Even the captains don’t have on the most desireable gear. Blitz The League 3 should definitely focus on character customization.
- Character customization-Since Blitz The League 2 was all about Kid Franchise,they should have given us an option to change his skin color, height, and weight. Blitz The League 3 should allow us to customize our character however we want.
- Created Player Story-It would be great to have a story for our created player that focuses on consequences. The story should have unpredictable twists and turns, based upon our decisions during the season.
- Franchise Mode-I’m reaching with this one, but why not. Maybe I’m just fed up with the boring Franchise Mode Madden has been releasing for the past x number of years. A franchise mode would be fucking awesome though, but I don’t see how it would happen.
What’s your wishlist for Blitz The League 3? Comment below!